How to print from android phone or tablet in one minute
print from android phone
As android technology development everything can be done with the smartphone. Android technology has been progressed in all branches. Anything can be controlled by the Android mobile. As part of Android technology development, we can have any file print from android phone.
android introduced amazing features with these the work can be done easily. Although, We can take print from android phone or tablet. By using Google cloud printing we have a chance to take print from your Android phone.
How to add printer to cloud print app
- Open google chrome on your PC.
- From Top right corner you can find menu button which It looks like three horizontal lines.
- Now click on settings and go to Advanced settings.
- Now scroll down and click in manage under the Google cloud print heading.
- Click on ADD PRINTERS
- Now select the printer which you want to connect
- Click on ADD, that’s it you have DONE!
How to Install and setup Google cloud print app on your android phone or tablet.
- On open play store on your android phone or tablet.
- Tap on search filed and search for Cloud Print.
- Now download the cloud print app and install on your android phone or tablet.
- Now, let’s see how to print from android phone
How to print file from android phone
- Firstly, open the file manager and select file the file which you want to print(any files like images, documents and etc).
- Now tap on menu button top right of the file. The button looks like stacked dots.
- Tao on Print
- You can see drop down arrow. It is placed near the top of your screen.
- Now, tap the printer icon to print the selected file.
Note: The Google cloud print app allows you to print online files to. Follow steps to print online files from android phone or tablet.
Also Read: How to send fax from Gmail Smartphone
How to print online files from android phone or tablet.
- Open your browser on your android smartphone or tablet.
- search files online, select files from list to print from android phone.
- Top right-side corner you can find the menu button tap on it.
- You can see print option there select that. This time icon looks different depends on your mobile browser.
- Now tap on printer which online file you want to print from android phone or tablet.
- That’s it you have Done!!
How you print?
let us know how you print from android phone or tablet. Please give feel free to ask any doubts queries and etc. And also comment any other way to print files from android phone or tablet.
Author: Suresh Goud
Hello, Everyone, Techmetrick.Com Is A Complete Technology Blog. Started In The Year 2016. This Is The Blog Where You Can Find All Technology Related Stuff You Can Know More About Us Below.