recover deleted media files
how to recover deleted media files from any device Sometimes we delete media files in confuse and again we realize for mistake what we have done! In the device, every file is important but at a certain point, it is to be deleted for making free space in the device. We delete media files and will achieve free space. later on, if we need that file again in a project or some other work and we won’t have a chance to get it back once you have deleted it permanently. So how can we recover deleted media files?
Don’t worry!! in this article, I am going to explain about “how to recover deleted media files from any device”. Simply follow these steps to recover deleted media files.
what is media file?
Files which are photos, videos, and other files. and Commonly Used Digital Media File Formats. Each file has different formats for example
- Photo File Formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Music File Formats: AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA, DOLBY® DIGITAL, DTS.
- Other music file formats you may have access to : AIFF, ASF, FLAC, ADPCM, DSD, LPCM, OGG.
recover media files android
recover deleted media files from Android is basically not so hard. Just implement the simple tricks to get the lost media. So here is steps to follow to recover media files android.
Connect your Android device to the Computer
- Firstly Download Android photos Recovery after downing simply install on your pc. The software prompts you to connect android to your Pc via USB cable.
Note: If the USB cable is not connected properly to the computer while recovering, then the process will fail.
- Enable USB debugging on of our device
1.For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings”> “Applications”> “Development” > “USB debugging”.
2.For Android 3.0 – 4.1: Go to “Settings” > “Developer options” > “USB debugging”.
3.For Android 4.2 or newer: Hit “Settings” > “About phone”. Tab “Build number” for 7 times till the dialogue box “You are under developer mode” occurs. Then go back to “Settings” > “Developer options” > “USB Debugging”.
- Now choose the files which you want to recover after choosing files to type then android photos recovery scan the files to recover lost media.
- After all, your documents are scanned and you have to select the files which you want to recover according to the category, all media files like Messages, Contacts, Videos, Audio, and so on. You are allowed to preview them one by one and choose whatever you want to recover. After you finish choosing, you can click “Recover” to have all these chosen data back to you with this simple click.
- deleted media storage android, Do backup Once Update Data to Prevent Content Loss make sure all data should is back up because if we lose media files we have to follow again same rules once again. to prevent this better to backup files.
Also Read: How to hide notifications badges on android
how to recover deleted media files from PC
How to use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery tool to recover your precious images, music, video and other files
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery tool allows you to recover all the media like photos, music, video and other files. all data can be recovered from drives internal and external. It also restores data from damaged or corrupted Pen drives and external devices like CD/DVD.
After download and installing Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery software, click on the blue button to Recover Photo, Audio, and Video’ and select the drive that you want and click on recover. after scanning the drives the software shows details of the recovery files.
Files are sort by file type it shows a preview of all the files in three views, such as ListView, Thumbnail View, and Cover Flow View.
even we get a full view of media files. we need to scan media files individually, the advanced tab houses options for recovering specific file types etc. The recovery time depends according to the type and size of the media it is stored on, and the size and type of the image.
The software Raw Recovery feature that searches data in drives based on file signature recognition. This procedure utilizes the tool’s scanning engine to conduct deeper scans to retrieve lost or deleted files.
Besides the above, the one feature that sets this software apart from its competitors is that it facilitates deleted pictures recovery from media with size as huge as 2TB and more.
The following formats are supported by Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery:
JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG, RPS, AU, OGG, WAV, MP3, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, M4P, WMA, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, Memory Sticks, Flash Cards, Sony Memory Stick, IBM Micro Drive, SD Cards, MMC Cards, XD Cards, Secure Digital Card, Zip Disks, Mini Disks.
Key features of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery include:
- Its simple interface makes it easy to navigate
• Quick installation process, Advanced scanning algorithms and fast scanning speed
• Recovers lost images with the original file names, original date-time shipping, camera name/model and more that helps you organize your reclaimed photos much easier
• Recover and restore deleted audio and video files
• It has support for NTFS, FAT32 and ExFAT formats
• Supports a range of file formats
• Supports Unicode file recovery
• Option to modify an existing file header or add a new one to the list of formats
• Recovers from media with size as huge as 2TB and more
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
I actually have confronted this issue so I understand the pain of losing your all-essential movies/song or images. You frantically attempt to download all of the software that vouches to get better data only to find that some are paid software whilst others just make fool of you spending hours scanning your drives and supplying you with 0 outcomes.
I tried Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery to get better a few photos from an old corrupt USB pen drive and the result turned into true. The handiest trouble is that Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery doesn’t definitely will let you recover your pictures/tune/video or files in trial mode.
But you can do what I did! I tried to get better my memorabilia the use of the free version, previewed the antique snapshots that I concept I had misplaced, after which offered the software after figuring out that shopping for the software is nicely worth it. restore media storage android and restore media windows are used in different methods it
‘s time to wind up the discussion, if you have any doubts or questions please comment in the below section. For more updates pleaase follow our page thank you.
Author: Suresh Goud
Hello, Everyone, Techmetrick.Com Is A Complete Technology Blog. Started In The Year 2016. This Is The Blog Where You Can Find All Technology Related Stuff You Can Know More About Us Below.