Google Chrome Extensions
We can bookmark important websites to easily move to them. By adding multiple features chrome speed gets down. But most of us reinstall chrome by doing this will lose previous data like cookies, password, bookmark sites. So in this article will learn to reset chrome without and how to make google chrome faster on windows and other operators.
This article may also help for
speed up chrome android
speed up chrome windows 10
faster chrome extension
Clearing cache of chrome
How to Speed Up Google Chrome
How to Reset Google Chrome
1. Firstly go to the “Settings” top right corner of google chrome.
2.At the down click on Show Advanced Settings.
3. In advanced settings Scroll down u’ll find an option called “Reset Settings”.
4. Lastly, it asks for confirmation for resetting the chrome click on Reset.
That’s it By Resetting The chrome you can speed up chrome browser up to 5 times faster. Believe me, This is the best option for speeding up your google chrome without any removing Data.
How to clear cache chrome
In this method, we learn how to clear the chrome cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools >> Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
you have completed the process of clearing cache of google chrome.
Resetting the chrome may be in different methods but this one stands for first. You can also use this method for speed up chrome android and page prefetch chrome.
Author: Suresh Goud
Hello, Everyone, Techmetrick.Com Is A Complete Technology Blog. Started In The Year 2016. This Is The Blog Where You Can Find All Technology Related Stuff You Can Know More About Us Below.